The Get Real Teen Council is recruiting high school students for the upcoming 2016-17 school year.
What is the Get Real Teen Council?
The Get Real Teen Council (GRTC) is a group of dedicated and passionate 10th-12th grade peer educators from high schools across Central Massachusetts. The GRTC is trained by Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts’ education staff to facilitate sexuality education workshops and act as ongoing sexual health resources for their peers, families, and communities.
Students interested in joining the GRTC must be:
- Entering the 10th , 11th , or 12th grade in September 2017
- Able to attend weekly meetings
- Interested in learning about and teaching others about sexual health topics
- Interested in learning about and teaching others about social justice issues
- Able to balance school and the program
- Able to commit to a 3-day retreat prior to the start of the school year
- Able to make a one year commitment to the program
Check out our video to learn more about what we do: https://youtu.be/wo2vUnres5g
Application Deadline April 21st.