Get the facts about sexual risk behavior among Worcester adolescents and teens.
WHAT WE DO
Learn how W.I.S.H Task Force works towards improving sexual education and promoting healthy behaviors.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Find out how to get involved, how you can support local youth and become an “askable adult”.
The W.I.S.H. Task Force is made up of organizations and individuals from throughout Worcester, who participate in W.I.S.H. activities. The members listed here have formally endorsed the goals of W.I.S.H. to improve educational, economic and social outcomes for Worcester youth; positively impact adolescent sexual health; and create an environment that supports healthy relationships.
Become a Member
Join the W.I.S.H. Task force!
Download the membership form, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com.
W.I.S.H. TASK FORCE MEMBERS
- Center for Health Impact
- City of Worcester
- Dynamy Youth Academy
- Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
- Girls Inc. of Worcester
- Pathways for Change
- Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts
- Safe Homes
- The Community Builders, Inc. at Plumley Village
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Worcester
- Worcester Division of Public Health
- Worcester Public Schools
- Worcester State University Latino Education Institute
- YWCA of Central Massachusetts